Monday, November 26, 2012

Dawn Heese's Sentiments Sampler Quilt Catch Up!


Thank you for joining us for The Henry Glass Very Merry Holiday Party! We had tons of fun! The winner will be announced very soon! Stay tuned for that announcement!


We are catching up with Dawn's fabulous Sentiments Sampler Quilt. Dawn was moving and then there was a technical glitch. Our apologies! You can download Block 8 here.

How was your Thanksgiving? We ate and ate and ate. It's not too soon to start the resolutions is it? The holidays are coming quickly. What do you have on your sewing/quilting related wish list?

This quilt is coming together quite nicely and we can't wait to see your versions soon!

-hg

4 comments:

Judy said...

These blocks are very nice. I plan to use them this next year. I love that they are PDF. I seem to be missing block 7. I will look more. Thank you very much for your time. I signed up to receive your emails and RSS feed so I don't miss your posts. Thank you agian. Judy

cpup40 said...

I'm missing block 7 for the Sentiments Sampler and can't find it anywhere on your blog. Can you please help me. Thank you very much.

Anita D in OR said...

I cannot find block 7 either. Where did you hide it?

Sherry said...

I don't have block 7 either.